Wednesday, October 26, 2011

put my hands up for my cool Cheras guy

hey guys :)
I just wanted to say something before I go to sleep. this thing has been bugging me for months. recently, D has been complaining about his overloading work for weeks and it feels like it will never end. I'm starting to get really worry about his health since his been saying about how tired he is that he can easily fall asleep whenever he rests his head on the pillow. and couple of days ago, D told me that his scapula is hurting due to the hard work.

Oh God! I'm so worry. I'm afraid he might pass out or something. or worst, I'm afraid he might suffer extreme fatigue. okay, this is freaking the hell out of me! :(

like, I know, it's his job but the salary doesn't worth the hardship at all! please lah, your workers are not animal, okay??! dah lah kerja 24/7 tak ada hari cuti langsung!

sayang, I miss you so much :( please take a very good care of yourself! I want to see you in your best shape when we meet later :') *and I'm gonna take you to salon to cut your hair, be prepared* >:)

I'm holding too much things inside me that I feel like I'm gonna burst to tears...

p/s : I LOVE YOU :)))

No comments: