Sunday, October 16, 2011

nicknames

okay so recently, my friend Fatin has this obsession of creating nicknames. scratch that, I mean we all *me and friends* have that obsession. but Fatin is the worse of all!

Let's see those nicknames..

AZZAH
- Zatyle *pronounced Zatail, as in 'style'*
- Shadyekien *pronounced Sha-die-kain*
- Shadye *pronounced Shady*
- Ajjah
- Pazzah
- Zaza
- and the latest is Jaja Afandi. like, seriously Fatinnnn -____-"

AIN-MARYAM
- Mary
- Mehi
- Mehebeh
- Mehebs
- Paryam. haha :D
- Pehebeh
- Mehiebs
- Mehaibs

AISYAH
- Ecah or Ecawh
- Caca
- Syasya Pauzi
- Pechah *pronounced Ecah with additional P in front*
- and the latest is Peach *pronounced Paych as in Paige*

AFZAN
- Janjan
- Apjan
- Pafzan
- Pajan

FATIN
- Atin
- Fatyne *pronounced Fatain*
- Patin

these, my friends, are only some of it. notice every one of us has nicknames starting with P? that derived from Ecah's back in school time where she have friends whose names are Pinaz and Pika, if I'm not mistaken. and that's how we met those nicknames.

every time we mention each other's name, we'll laugh our friggin ass off, like crazies. *and now i lmfao sorang-sorang*

I LOVE MY FRIENDS, THEY'RE THE COOLEST!

1 comment:

Princess Fatin said...

for mary u missed out mebeheh.
Hahaha! I'm the coolest :D