Sunday, February 19, 2012

the picnic

04122011
Sungai Tekala, Selangor.

le me garu kepala tengok le bf beli-belah for breakfast.

le me and le perasan-yakuza-bf melahap sebab lapar sampai tak kisah dah monyet belakang aku *ok tipu, aku sempat menjerit-jerit mintak tolong*

le bf and his friends preparing unggun api to roast le chicken.

le kanak-kanak riang.

le kanak-kanak riang again with seorang kanak-kanak sesat nak tumpang glam dalam gambar.

okay, I know this picnic was centuries ago, but I just got these pictures from my boyfriend! anyway, who cares right? I had a blast picnic with the boyfriend and his friends. thanks for bringing me along sayang! I love the scenery along the way to Sg Tekala, it's sooo beautiful that I got jakun for awhile! hehe.

p/s : sayang, I'm sooo sorry.. you're not a jerk, I am :(

No comments: